In this position you're responsible for software development and integration projects and fulfill the role of Scrum Master in our scrum and kanban development processes. This role requires an independent approach and you're happy to take responsibility for your customer projects' success and customer satisfaction. You will also get to plan your projects on a wide spectrum and develop our agile working methods. On a daily basis you work with the project team including software developers, designers and other specialist roles.
One of Lamia's success factors are our cast iron project managers that keep everything in check, don't lose their nerve and ensure a good atmosphere for the team. We are now looking for a talented Project Manager to lead digital projects for our customers. Our dream applicant - like everyone at Lamia - gets his/her kicks from working with the latest technologies in the field.
What we wish from you
- Experience working with software development as a Scrum Master or in some other project management role
- Experience in integration projects
- Genuine interest towards new technologies
- Passion and a track record in leading challenging projects
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects, small and large, simultaneously
- Customer-oriented mindset and proactiveness
- Understanding on digital business development
- Good communicational skills and the ability to act as "the intrepreter" between the team and the customer
- Excellent Finnish and English skills
- Experience in or knowledge of software architecture is considered a plus
In our project management team you'll get
- An independent role with clear responsibilities - with full support from the whole team
- An opportunity to exchange ideas and sparring with your experienced colleagues
- An opportunity to influence your own work and to develop as an expert
What we offer
We work in agile methods without any unnecessary bureaucracy. That's how we can concentrate all our energy to the essential – working. When we get the right talent in the door, we make sure their planned career paths become a reality. Our employees enjoy working at Lamia which is reflected as high employee satisfaction and as exceptional employee retention.
We offer a brand new office in the city center of Helsinki, modern working equipment, good ergonomics, comprehensive occupational health care and phone, lunch and recreational benefits, not to mention a superb atmosphere. In addition, we have compensation models to reward for commitment to our company.
If this caught your interest and you would like to join our team, please contact us. Additional information regarding the position is available from Jarmo Krohns +358 50 569 6043 / firstname.lastname@example.org. You can send your application and CV to email@example.com. We will fill this position as soon as we find a suitable candidate.
Founded in 2012 Lamia has succeeded in building a fast growth path without external investments, staying profitable throughout our existence. We are 100 experts building digital services for some of the most interesting companies in Finland such as St1, Yliopiston Apteekki and Verifone. We are a long-term partner for our customers providing high quality digital solutions and ecommerce services all the way from strategy to design and from software development to data services and growth marketing.
If you want to hear more about joining the Lamia team, we are happy to discuss with you - contact us anytime!
We are now looking for
There's nothing here!