Lamia is specialized in developing digital services, ecommerce solutions and integrations. As our new iOS developer you get to develop new mobile solutions to our customers in different fields. You are also a key player in our growing mobile development team.
We are looking to expand our mobile development team with developers who have the drive to create completely new and innovative applications for our customers in Finland. You're passionate about creating mobile experiences. Through your own activeness and experience in the mobile development field you're able to see where the industry is heading. We are offering you a role where you can harness your expertise into creating something new. Challenging projects and the support from talented colleagues await for our next iOS Developer who has the motivation and vision to develop durable, modular and scalable mobile applications.
What we wish from you
- Experience and insight on programming for iOS mobile devices
- Swift and/or Objective C knowhow
- Experience on the release process to App Store
- Git knowhow
- Basic knowledge on frontend development (JS/ CSS/ HTML) and CI systems (Bamboo, Bitbucket Pipelines or CircleCI)
- Genuine interest and passion towards coding: you like to code and solve even the toughest logical puzzles
- Time management and organizational skills
- Good team work and communication skills
- You are ready to help others and like to receive constructive feedback
- Fluent English
As a member of our development team:
- You'll get a mentor who will help you to get to know the Lamia culture and guide you with the details of your projects and tasks
- You'll work in close collaboration with our backend, frontend developers, project managers and designers
- You'll get to work on diverse and challenging customer projects
- We are not set in our ways but want to continuously develop our ways of working and our working environment.
- You'll get to experience the supportive and open atmosphere of Lamia where there are no stupid questions
- You can enjoy our flexible working hours and state-of-the-art working equipment
- You'll have flexibility in choosing your preferred software for your own work
- We offer the cookies and coffee to fuel the development work
- You can participate in Tech Meetups, hackathons and and other events organized by our developers
What we offer
We work in agile methods without any unnecessary bureaucracy. That's how we can concentrate all our energy to the essential – working. When we get the right talent in the door, we make sure their planned career paths become a reality. Our employees enjoy working at Lamia which is reflected as high employee satisfaction and as exceptional employee retention.
We offer a brand new office in the city center of Helsinki, modern working equipment, good ergonomics, comprehensive occupational health care and phone, lunch and recreational benefits, not to mention a superb atmosphere. In addition, we have compensation models to reward for commitment to our company.
If this caught your interest and you would like to join our team, please contact us. Additional information regarding the position is available from Jarmo Krohns +358 50 569 6043 / firstname.lastname@example.org. You can send your application and CV to email@example.com. We will fill this position as soon as we find a suitable candidate.
Founded in 2012 Lamia has succeeded in building a fast growth path without external investments, staying profitable throughout our existence. We are 100 experts building digital services for some of the most interesting companies in Finland such as St1, Yliopiston Apteekki, Luhta and Verifone. We are a long-term partner for our customers providing high quality digital solutions and ecommerce services all the way from strategy to design and from software development to data services and growth marketing.
We develop high performance Vue applications, headless ecommerce solutions and cloud native microservices. In our projects we widely utilize the capabilities from Google Cloud, Magento 2 and Contentful. When it comes to architectures we prefer modularity which guarantees the scalability of the solutions. For us it is important to build modern digital services with modern tools - we do not necessarily base our work on any specific technology or hang on to legacy systems - instead we prefer the MACH approach: microservices, APIs, cloud native and headless. This allows us to develop future-proof solutions for our customers while making them developer-friendly and efficient to build, expand and develop further.
If you want to hear more about joining the Lamia team, we are happy to discuss with you - contact us anytime!
We are now looking for
There's nothing here!