PWA feature highlights
- Extremely fast load times
- Ability to use apps offline
- Push notifications
- Installation to the home screen
- Authentication and native UI
- All application content is indexed to search engines
- Hardware API & device feature support
Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) are regular web pages or websites, but can appear to the user like traditional applications or native mobile applications. In this article we list the main features and benefits of PWAs.
PWA is downloaded in the background automatically when user visits the site
Has all the same capabilities as a native app, but has also some significant advantages
“App-like” UX on tablets and desktops, in addition to mobile devices
There's nothing here!